Saturday, April 23, 2011

having a job

Goodness I have been short on posting for a long while. It's official, mr. a-go-go has a job. I have had it for about a month now and I hope that will explain my delinquency in posting. The only adventure I have to report is my purchase of a little telescope (that's the nephew a-go-go looking for "caves" on Bishop's Peak) as a I-have-a-job-at-last! gift. Getting in some amateur astronomy has been on my do-it-before-I-die list for a while. I have not had the chance to take the thing out to a really dark place yet but we have had fun looking at the crescent moon, a wobbly glimpse of Saturn, and some foggy peeps at the Orion Nebula. The sky here is a whole lot better than LA for looking at the night sky but there are still plenty of sodium vapor street lights spoiling things.

Maybe when I get settled into this new job I'll be able to settle my mind and scribble out some new posts. Until then... anyone who is still paying attention here.... well, I thank you for your patience.

2 comments:

  1. Helloooo! I cannot wait to get caught up with you guys. I can't believe I'm going to share this, but I was put on restriction because of bad grades, but I'm back! Hope you didn't forget me. Congratulations on the job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Domenico!

    We totally missed you! Keep yer grades up even if class bores you to tears. Happy May and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails